Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Currently


It's been too long!

Wow! I feel like I've been gone for a LONG time! It is high time I updated my blog! This school year has been 1909890945984 different kinds of crazy! I can't believe it is already November! That means it is time to link up with Farley from Oh'Boy 4th Grade and share what I've been up to. And today, the topic is tasty pin...so don't forget to scroll to the bottom for my Pinterest recipe! Mmmmmmmm!

And the yummy pin goes to......

~Butterfinger Blondies~
Yes, I have actually made these and YES they are 45453459080234 shades of FABULOSITY!!!!!! Highly, highly, highly recommend! Feel free to pin this from my pinterest board or visit the awesome blog it came from: http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/08/butterfinger-blondies.html


Wanna link up, too? Head on over and share 
what you are CURRENTLY up to!
Click Here: Oh' Boy 4th Grade!



2 comments:

  1. Funny! My husband makes me watch boring documentaries too. I can totally relate to needing Thanksgiving break sooner than later. Hang in there, I am sure we will make it or at least I hope.

    Martha
    2 Smart Wenches

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of it!! I love veggie quesadillas, butterfingers, and baths are amazing, too!

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete