Thursday, May 30, 2013

Freebie Anyone?

Since there are only five days (well, technically 4 days--3 full and two half days) left of this school year, I have made some adorable end of the year activities that are in my TpT store. One of them is a freebie summer handout for kindergarten involving math patterning skills! Guess what else. It involves cutting and gluing...which does what? KEEPS LITTLE HANDS AND MINDS BUSY! I know these last few days can seem tedious and long (and I also know that some people don't get out as early as we do here in SC), so head on over to my TpT store and grab up my "Summer Handout FREEBIE" and check out my End of the Year Summer Packet, which is a jam-packed 34 page package of awesome end of the year activities and ideas for a low price!


No comments:

Post a Comment