Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just Checking In....

Wow! It feels like I haven't been on here in FOREVER! I have missed my little bloggy blog! I am finally in a place that has internet! My husband and I had a blast in the mountains! We stayed in an adorable little cabin in Sevierville, Tennessee, right outside of Pigeon Forge. We had three amazing days of mountain sight seeing, shopping, show hopping, and museum exploring! It was so fun! I most definitely want to go back to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! There is so much to see! Yesterday, we loaded up the car and headed to our next destination, North Myrtle Beach! I love the mountains and had a blast, but nothing beats hearing the ocean waves right outside your window! We are going to stay here for a week! As soon as I get back to Charleston, it will be time to get down to business! I have so much to do before school starts in mid August. If I don't start soon, I will have A LOT on my plate! But for now I am still in summer mode....this will do! :0)


Be back soon!,


3 comments:

  1. Hope your having fun on your vacation!!! I need to get busy too but I just can't seem to find the motivation :)
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! I'm in Harbor Island this week (near Fripp)....LOVE the beach! I just blogged about a possible Carolina Blogger Meet Up - are you interested?? Read All About It Here

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Amanda! That sounds so tempting!!!! I would totally be up to it after I see what date! I'll pass the word along to my friend Jamie from kindergartenfriends.blogspot.com! Thanks for the heads up! It sounds fabulous!

      Delete