Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Funday

So, today was a little interesting. Aside from a thwarted bunny escape (yes, she tried to escape the backyard) and a shopping spree at World Market (love that place), it was a pretty laid back kind of day. Tomorrow is my sweet assistant's birthday. She is turning 66 and has been talking about how she needs things for "cocktail hour." So, I grabbed up some cute cocktail glasses, cocktail napkins, mixers, and candy at World Market and put it all together in a cute tote from Wal-Mart. I think she isgoing to love it. I plan on also getting her her favorite bevarage tomorrow morning, too--a frappuccino from Micky D's. She is easy to please.

It rained for a while today, so this gave me a chance to make some new things to add to my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store! I made some cutesy superlative awards that can be downloaded to give out to students. I also made another summer packet for teacher's to use. It compliments my packet that is already listed, but it offers even more activities that will keep little hands and minds busy---some handouts, games, and summer vocabulary cards. To check out my new products click on the images below! Tomorrow marks my last Monday for a while! Two days and two half days (I think I can, I think I can!)! Bring on summertime!

*Chirp, Chirp*
~Natalie

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment