Sunday, June 9, 2013

SuNdAy FuNdAy!


~SuNdAy FuNdAy~


Not too much going on in my house lately. I have had a fantastic weekend, especially knowing that my alarm will NOT be going off on Monday morning! *Sigh* Oh, how I love summer. So, I decided today that I would make a yummy Sunday dinner. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am not the best cook in the world. So today, I actually did some domestic duties...I did laundry, cleaned the house, did the dishes AND cooked dinner! 

On the menu was pulled beef brisket (my husband made this...I have no clue how to do it), seven layer salad, onion rings, and Ghiradelli brownies a la mode for dessert. I am saving the recipe for the seven layer salad to share tomorrow for Made it Monday. It was fantastic! Mmmmm mmmmm! 

I also sat down and started working on some super cute things for my classroom and my TpT store. I am making some polka dot themed Common Core sight words for my word wall. I also sat down and made some practice folder grids of the common core K words and 1st grade words to use next year in my kids' daily folders. Looking over the words, I am a little anxious about them. There seem to be more than what I am used to to teaching. So, if anyone has some great ideas on how to introduce the words and get them all in, I am all ears!

Below is a little preview of my word wall words that will be for sale soon in my store! I am super excited about these! They are adorable!

Also, check out my practice folder grids 
by clicking the link below!


                                         



Here's to a great SuNdAy FuNdAy!
*Chirp Chirp*
~Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment