Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Cuteness!


                               

    ~Number Line Fun~

I had quite the busy day today. I babysat for a friend this morning (getting up at 7:30 was a little rough...not gonna lie), had a doctor's appointment, walked around downtown window shopping, had a great dinner, and still managed to make some new cuteness for my classroom this coming school year. As we all know, I am obsessed with polka dots, so my number line is...you guessed it! POLKA DOT! I actually made 3 number lines that I plan to use. One is counting by 1s as we count the days of school up to 180. One is counting by 5s to 100 and one is counting by 10s to 100.  I usually write the numbers on post it notes and stick them in a line around the perimeter of my room. But, these are so much cuter and will not look as messy/cluttery. Head on over to my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store and check them out! You can click below! See you tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment